Saturday, September 4, 2010

Dreams of gold..

I woke up this morning captivated by a dream. One with a lady who was lost in her very own distant dream. A lady dressed in simplicity and yet she wore a beautiful string of turqoise blue around her neck bejeweled with only golden adornment. She looked into the pockets of space and time and I watched her wondering what shes getting lost in. I merely uttered a few words out in a form of a simple question and in turn I received the true beauty of the life in her eyes. Though with recent marriage and her husband right by her side playing the most soothing of tunes, eyes closed and lost in his own world. She said simply and yet with so much of depth in her eyes. She said 'I woke up this morning and felt like a deer caught in the headlights. All I have left to look forward to in my life lies beyond the fields of gold.'

Lost within fields of gold one day she will be, among the glow of sunlight gleaming over the seas. My ship has sailed away from me and one day your ship will come home. Within the rasping wind I will find my sailor and I will be strong. I will wait in the fields of barley. I will dream until the dream is done..

No comments: