Sunday, August 15, 2010

The butterfly..

Let me tell you the story of the Butterfly lady.

She sits on her leaf pondering for a second. She picks herself up and moves on. She flutters her wings with colours so bright. She seeks her new flower while the sun beams his light. Blessed with honey all glittered in gold she can't help but have her lips caught on its taste. A wind picks up and blows her weak little legs right off that gentle petal and she is taken far far away.. Flight by flight, from day to the creeps of moonlight. She searches for her flower.. One that starts feeling like a dream. One that begins to look further and further away. She flies round in circles and yet it never leads her back to the golden taste of heaven. The winds are harsh, the place seems cursed. I'm repeating a song that tells me I'm mad but somehow I'm just lost and alone deep down inside. I'm caught between the flower and a dark place. My flower is slipping away but I remember its taste. I remember the soft petal.. I remember the feeling of home. But where? Where are you? I'm lost and searching and I'm running out of time.. I'm tired and my last little flutter has come around and there it is.. I will remember.. I will feel every last drop.. I miss it.. Flutter.. Flutter not..

No comments: