Tuesday, August 3, 2010

we've got tonight..

The nights are coming to past and all I think of is my truth. Spinned and twirled and now I'm still.. Water ripples are around me though I lie unmoved in the middle. Round and round the circles get bigger and yet, somehow.. Somehow I am searching. What made sense maybe doesn't so much anymore. A little sparrow's try and his own little first flight. I'm caught up in all the lights and glamour. Dazed by the glitter and all the shiny armour. Missing out on all the important things. I miss you.. I miss not caring about what things are going to be. I'm tired of worrying about whether or not things are meant to be. Maybe fairytales don't come true but then again this is more like reality. It doesn't seem like a fairytale.. Doesn't seem unreal.. The heartache is real, the crazy mistakes and thoughts are real.. The love is real.. The future is real. What more should a person look for? What more is there to ask. I'm in love with the risk of change and yet somehow I look forward to the change of heart. I don't understand me just as much as you. I don't know where the heck I'm headed to. All I know is I've got you tonight. I've got us and I've got all our crazy built up inside.

1 comment:

Tensai said...

It'll be worth it! I took your hand and I'll keep you safe. Now is but a tiny glimpse of what can be..