Monday, August 9, 2010

Fly on the wall..

The world is my stage. My playground.. I do all the crazy, all the safe. I do all the silly and I never wanna change. Now my place, my land has turned. Its become me and suddenly all is not right and safe. Once again the rails are gone and I'm left to climb the bars on my own. No safety net to catch me and no more hand to guide me through. This is all I asked for and yet I turn into the wallpaper by your wall. I become the wonder of colours that brighten up the room and yet thats all I will become. I will always be the paper that people leave behind. The one to colourful to bring outside. Like a bird in a cage waiting to sing for your return. Ready to flap my wings and yet I don't want you to open that cage door. I am asleep and all the lights are turned on. I am awake but my eyes are closed. The clouds above me are no more and yet I am darkness waiting to consume your world. Hold on tight because its going to be a long ride. I am my insanity and somehow the insanity isnt only on the inside. Why do you look past all that is seen on me? Why can't you see all the cuts and bruises I'm causing. One day you'll know and you'll love me less. One day I'll become your very own wallpaper, just like all the rest..

No comments: