Thursday, September 9, 2010

Makin it through..

If I had a choice, half of your heart just won't do. Another melody is playing and I'm sinking in it's tune. The screams of each note unending as it spins all over like morning dew. Fall gently upon this petal, ever fragile in its form. Spill over me with certainty as the uncertainties of the world collide. Bring me back to solid ground, flying just isn't much fun. The starry nights were beautiful but now its time to play in the sun. Dream a little dream of me..

I don't want to be lost in dreamland. Don't want to think and feel this nothingness inside. Want to be free of you and the whispered promises of lifetimes in sparkles and sun.. I don't know what tomorrow will bring. Don't want to know where the heartache begins again. Tomorrow you'll leave and another songbird sings goodbye. Today I'm free. Another day with a mask by my side.

No comments: