Saturday, December 6, 2008

My Pre-Christmas Cheer

Where are you christmas? Where are the smiling faces and coloured lights? All I see is darkness and things that are so awefully black and white. Where is my christmas miracle? My one wish come true? Where is MY christmas? It's left.. The same as you... I miss the laughs the dumb jokes, the hugs and the patience. I miss all the times you smiled at me when all I did was make a mess.. Nobody gets me like you do,nobodys gonna be the same. I so hope this pain goes away. Help me wipe away these tears one more time and help me chase away these fears of being left behind. I need to breakout of this stupid mess alone this time and it's not going as planned. I'm getting weaker day by day and these drops of missing you won't go away. My poor heart stops at the thought of you, just so I can hold back these leaking eyes.. My lungs forget to breath and I get all choked up inside. Where is my christmas? When will it come? Don't I get something nice from santa this time roun?

No comments: