Sunday, December 21, 2008

Always and forever..

You are all I needed, all I wanted. You are the moon, the sun, the rain and the stars that stare so brightly into my eyes. I watched you become who you are, being the one person who believes so greatly in the capabilty to keep moving on. You've been so brave, so strong at heart. I'm so very proud of you and I so wish I could have the chance to tell you that its okay. It will be okay.. It may not be perfect but I'm here, you'll always be here, this will always be here.. Remember that it all has to happen, remember that it's all hard for a reason. Breathe and live everyday, feel the pain and one day you will be able to be thankful that you don't have to feel it. And, as they all say so often, you don't know what you're missing until you don't have it. This is the time to stay strong, this is the time to stand alone. You may grow cold and it may get dark but remember dear that in the end there will be a light. It may not shine as brightly as you'd like but it will be there to save you from the night.. What is lost is never gone, what is treasured will always be borne. Learn what you can while you can learn it and leave a legacy right along with it. Be the best you can be and breathe all the fresh air you can breathe. Love what is yours and dream of what could be. Last of all remember that sometimes, thats just where it needs to be..

No comments: