Sunday, December 14, 2008

The legend of bagger vance

My favourite part of the legend of bagger vance -
I don't want to do anything that might disrupt your concentration...but since our little encounter, I've been thinking...Ten years and not a single, solitary word from you?You don't do that to someone you love.I deserve some correspondence, and some indication of what you felt. I don't know what happened to you. But whatever it was...it wasn't as unbearable...as a woman waiting with no end in sight...wondering if she's remembered or forgotten by the man she loves. You never even said you were sorry. Now I'm supposed to run into your arms and melt like butter on a hot muffin? I'm sorry, Adele. I am truly sorry. It's too late for "I'm sorry", Junuh! Then tell me what to say. It was too long ago. No, it wasn't. It was just a moment ago.

No comments: