Sunday, December 5, 2010

My moon is fading and the sunshine is no more. Twilights are over and now I must live on my own. Let go of the clouds in the skies for now they have all my stories laid to line. All my stolen daydreams and all my laughter filled nights. I miss you.. I miss you.. And I'll miss you tonight. I hate goodbyes and now I hate hellos. The tidings come to an end much like every other good show. I hate goodbyes and solemn vows. Secret lies that only I know. Everybody shares fate but one me shares faith in all the unkept promises in the forbidden gardens. Every star as my witness but noone to comfort. I am cold and scared. Lost in a distance. Nobody knows my name and only I know of this game. My heart stops beating and suddenly my eyes are glazed. Darkness shroud me and take away this pain. Restore my golden rays and let me be awakened once more. Let this be my saviour, my knight in shining armour. Let this tale end with a happy ending for I can't stand another broken piece in my little heart..

No comments: