Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Beyond a broken bridge..

I close my eyes and apologize for all the lies I told myself. I looked away from all the truth that laid awake beneath the broken bridge beyond the star glazed road. To my surprise in the nick of time I closed a broken door. Soon to wake before the quake of the wonders beyond rainbows. I know my truth and I know yours and you know what lies in reality. An escape beyond the clasps of humanity was what we stole and made ours. Tonight I see before my very eyes the truth that you are captive of. I apologize that I can't stand by and watch my shadows fight in the day time. I was captivated in your gaze and my hands lost in your grasp. I let my mind drift away and along with it I got lost in yours. In your head there was nothing but hope nothing but bright skies and yet nothing for love. Unprepared, undiscovered we're waiting in lost words. Worlds twirling in whirlwinds of rage and yet the seas are calm.. The ship is sailing beyond your bay and you've just watched it pass. You never stopped to lend a gaze and now the white sail is gone. Sweet sorrows will blow away and soon the wounds will be healed but look your way and know that I say my love was true. Say goodbye and say goodnight for tommorows will last all night through..

No comments: