Friday, July 4, 2008

NiCk NiCk'S BiRthDaY!

Yesterday was our dear nick-nick's birthday! We had lotsa laughs about things that shan't be metioned for many many reasons! haha.. We got him his very first apron to kick of his culinary career.. It wuz vry vry him! Cant wait for our future visits to chef nicholas's kitchen! hehe.. Speaking of fooood.. Dinna was sumwhat delish! woohoo! cheesebaked spaghetti with hawaiian tuna baby!! YuuMMmm! Damn, shud have taken picture to tempt everyone! hehe.. Anyways, Our nick nick is legal now... Looks like Im the only "innocent" one in the group now. All waiting for my birthday next. Maybe I should start my bday wishlist? hahhaha. Just kidding!! Back to NICK's bday again, the place wuz sowh cute again, for reasons i shan't mention. Lets just say, that it stuck to it's name and gave alot of good vibes(feeling) with singing that was pretty good thanks to the added guitar skills to back em. Managed to enjoy though I couldn't understand a single thing they sang! I should sowh learn chinese! Someone teach me pwease.. Haha.. I liked that place! "feeling it!"... Just so u get da dumb jokes Im throwing out, the place is called "feeling cafe". Hahaha.. Must promote abit.. :) All in all, I like yesterday.. I wuv my fwenz though Gaga wuz missing. :( We'll hv to make sure he makes it next time yea.. MUUAAXXX!! Whoops! i 4got to end the post with what happened at the end.. When we dropped nick home we took a picture..(as u can c up there!) hehe.. Thats not my punch line.. Punch line is, HO RAN OVER NICK'S FOOT!!! ON HIS BIRTHDAY!! hahahahahahhaa... owh wait, nick referred to that as FUN! silly dumpling! haha.. It wuz ONLY your toes rite nick? hahaha... MUAX!

No comments: