Wednesday, July 9, 2008

quotes

Favourite love quotes:

- Here it is! The very essence of me! It is yours to nurture or destroy.
(Troy,David Gemmel)

-After all, Im just a girl standing infront of a boy asking him to love her.
(Notting Hill)

-“I cannot fix on the hour, or the spot, or the look, or the words, which laid the foundation. It is too long ago. I was in the middle before I knew that I had begun."
(Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen)

-Meredith Grey: At the end of the day faith is a funny thing. It turns up when you don't really expect it. Its like one day you realize that the fairy tale may be slightly different than you dreamed. The castle, well, it may not be a castle. And its not so important happy ever after, just that its happy right now. See once in a while, once in a blue moon, people will surprise you , and once in a while people may even take your breath away.
(Grey's anatomy)

-Dorothy: I love him! I love him for the man he wants to be. And I love him for the man he almost is.
(Jerry Maguire)

- Jerry Maguire: I love you. You... you complete me. And I just...
Dorothy: Shut up, just shut up. You had me at "hello".
(Jerry Maguire)


- 'Theres a kind of love that makes you feel anything is possible. That you can be anyone. I want you to have that."
(Nights in rodanthe)

1 comment:

LaneHoz said...

it's amazing how love can effect a person. :) hope u get your happy ending soon. take care