Wednesday, July 30, 2008

maybes and what ifs

Maybe just today, maybe not tommorrow, maybe for eternity, maybe never in a distant lifetime. Never certain because there is no ultimatum, never certain because everything seems too dangerous. Time to break free, time to be me, time to get lost, time to find thoughts. Time to hide in my corner, time to be lost in my shadows, time to be aware and time to not know where Im headed. Senseless thoughts runnin circles in my head, another lost rant going about me. Colliding in bursts of anger, in tiny bursts of uncertainty. Knowing exactly what i'm capable of but not knowing at all what it is i need to be doing. Taking everybody's crap and in turn giving mine, making no sense at all of life. Need a break to breathe and laugh. Set me free of this crime of mine. A crime so sweet all life seems blind. Maybe just today, maybe not tommorrow, maybe for eternity and maybe never in a distant lifetime.

No comments: