Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Nothing but me..

Through the thorns and the rain, nothing but me.. Through the thoughts and the plans, nothing but me. Through the sheets of stained glass on my window the sunlight shines the bright colours. Everyone with its own story and every one with a direction. Falling leaves close my eyes, their golden browns cloud me with sunshine and yet I remain.. Stunned in a place waiting for more to come by. Waiting for golden shards of heaven to quickly make every scar alrite. Truth is my scars run deep, far beyond all the overgrown trees. They lie inside ever so still and still they lie with the sharpest tips. The pain I thought was gone so quick is here to stay to play its tricks. Kick the leaves off the ground and wallow in its glory for just a little while. Soon the leaves will start to fade and soon reality and I will share another playdate. Be still my heart from beating to quick. Be still my heart, don't fall so quick. The leaves will be gone and the emptiness will stay but one things for sure, the world will remain. The world and its endlessness will save the day, just make sure your clouds don't get in the way. Let not my stormy weather shake my core. Let not this raincloud out of its store. Save it for another day. One where the sun promises to stay. On that day, the world will be bright again..

No comments: