Saturday, October 9, 2010

The eternal view..

Lookin' out an open window staring at the smouldering sun. Someone catch my heart from sinking.. Take my hand and keep me from faltering. I am but a girl asking for a ray of sunshine to beam its warm light unto my darkness. Something to keep the shadows away from whispering cold breezes and sweet nothings. Looking for the angel, the light in the doorway. Wondering where my breadcrumbs went cause I seem to have lost my way. Lay it all out on the heart I wear on my sleeve. Take my missing beats and make it whole again. Far beyond a distant nightmare, a knight in shining armour always saved my day. Now it's just me and I'm okay now but still my side is bare. I hear music in the background of my day. Every lyric speaks your name. Another ryhme another listen, one more night and my heart weakens. Dreaming of things that are not real and yet in this dream I'm stuck in your reality. Like a dancer waiting for her chance to shine, I'm waiting on my dream to come alive. Drowned in obstacles I need to break lose, let me grow wings so I can soar free and unfold with you..

No comments: