Sunday, May 23, 2010

My head is filled with noise. Drowning out all sense of reasoning. No rhyme goes by without blurring past my aching thoughts. Be silent and fade away. Do it now and let me stand again. The pain is too great for one to carry. The noise drowns me and keeps me dwelling. The past, the present, the unseen future. Be there for now and not the other. Swirl in circles much like cream on cake full of sugar though noone can bare its fullness of taste. Forget the world tonight and all its lifeless tragedies. Think not of now for it will only be one more of life's parodies. Look not into the distance, the light is blinding the sight. Drown out the past and rely on my own new song. Let me breathe now and let me have my time to be lost. I need to hang on to me for I fear one day she will be lost.

No comments: