Thursday, May 27, 2010

Lost

The realm of not knowing.. Once we start our dance in solitude, the world then slips away. The wind spins as one with us and yet we get caught in the rain. Dreamers wake up from forsaken dreams. They come back to whats true and real. Maybe this time will be the last. Maybe this time will be made to pass all the tests. Nobody left to tell me their story. Nobody dares for my mistakes were gory. Look beyond every line and measure and remember this girl inside who once begun the dance for you. Take my hand and walk me through. I've lost all memory of the dancer's steps. Lost all memory of the dancer herself. Complete these steps that I need to recall and whisper in my ear to remind me not to fall. A dreamer's boat is far past the ocean bed, I'm waiting right here because I know it's time to grow up and make some new footsteps.

No comments: