Monday, April 12, 2010

A new twilight

How do I begin to pretend this isn't hard? It's something so wonderfully colourful and amazing waiting right before my eyes but my hand can't reach beyond this window. Sealed shut until time takes its place my cold body lies lifeless and alone until you come and save me from the night. As one said in a vanilla twilight, I lie awake while you're asleep and my hands stay lonely without you. Every tear that falls is falling for you. For every memory I hold dear in my heart, I promise my dear that these tears can't be helped. Don't worry hunny. I know you just like you know me and I know we'll make it through...

1 comment:

Tensai said...

We will. I know I've broken a promise between us before and since then I haven't taken promises lightly unless I'm sure, but this is an older wiser smarter haedstrong version of me who knows dam well what I want, and at this time I know I can uphold the promise (which im making right now to you) of making sure that WE WILL make it through..I love u

trust me, my heart is open, crawl inside and I'll keep you safe my love..