Thursday, March 18, 2010

Things to cry about...

No more numbers because that is to get rid of these tears. All better now that I'm here. Though I do have more inside of me still. These are the words that just need to go unsealed...

I wish not to trouble the world in it's infinate slumber. This is my story and I write each letter. Hearts unfold before me but mine shall remain lonely because the world has enough trouble. Mine is but for my dwelling. Do not fret, because the lights are spinning. The world goes on even without my song. Don't forget whose hearts are breaking. Most of all, never forget who stays by you until it mends. I will be here for your taking. Untill one day you choose to take me. I stand by you to hold your hand as you are mending. Just remember that I'm still broken and the girl inside still lies there with her head in the palm of her hands. I seem alright but my shadows are close behind. This is my story and I need you to help me put the ink of my past aside.

Blow like the wind these torn, stained pages of my life. Stay and bind the new ones tight. Refill the liquid of sweet violet blue and write the rest of my pages with me. I trust you will one day forget, all the worries in life that make you sad. I hope with me you will be fine because soon my love, I will need you to help me turn my doubts and demons right around.

2 comments:

Tensai said...

read my post..

Tensai said...

I'll try to see if I can shed some light..

1. you do alot as it is, one can only do so much hun, dont put urself in tht position

3. you are not insignificant to ur koko, ur now an auntie!!!! you'll have a beautiful nephew!!! think about it..

4. im sure they know, they're your brothers, take it from a koko, i will always miss my lil sis even if we dont talk..

5. its okie hun, let wat passes between us remain if nobody wants to know, it will be as it is, never changing..i do know wat u mean tho

6. i see you, if you cud see wat i see..

7. talk to me..pls..

8. it wont be if I have anything to say about it..and I have ALOT to say about it..I hope I can be that person to show u..its all I can do

Idk if these will help but its smthin right?