Monday, March 1, 2010

Sorry for the drama..

Theres an absence in your eyes where i once saw a deep coloured light. You've given in to the everything of tomorrows past. It devastates when all around you but one laughs. Time to move with the times and accept what you will one day see. When all around you joins in but me.

I held on to the ends of straws until i realised that you were breaking in my grasp. Flock now with the birds aflight. Take leave and don't creep away in the night. Nothing should happen in silence from now. This is the music, one of the many verses to the song. Its sad how now we both don't sing along.

Take a breath and take this all in. What I mean now is so simply seen. Imagine walking in where strangers know you. When all around me have no clue. The surprise I feel when I sit and stare when all about your world spins and tells. Tales of deception, fraud and new life. This is your new story. A new chapter in your own light.

I see your desire to break free, to let loose and let go. My friend, I see you. So, here it is. Take my wings. I'll set you free.

1 comment:

LaneHoz said...

thank you.

but fret not, you'll still my friend. and nothing's gonna change that.

peace out yooooooo XD