Saturday, July 25, 2009

I've forgotten how painful it is to be amongst the world and yet feel all alone. When the way everyone looks at you just seems like a glance. I must admit my heart has grown cold. But even if it were frozen, I would feel the pieces breaking in it's core. Lost and buried before my time. All by experiencing more than what I could at the wrong times. Searched and searched for that one call. Looking for the one thing, one place I could truly count on. Day by day the light turns night, leaving me lacking the life I once learnt to like. Symmetry and poetry was all that I sought. Yet, today... I'm left alone..

2 comments:

LaneHoz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LaneHoz said...

This world is lonely, that is very true,
but nothing worth living than seeing the sky blue.
Perhaps now, we don't see it that way,
but in the future, I know it'd be okay.

I know words can never replace what actions can never say,
but believing is what keeps us going day by day.
Yes, I know it can be really exhausting,
but sometimes, some things are worth trying.

Shine on, shine on, my lovely butterfly,
shine so bright 'till people can never say goodbye.
Somewhere in you, there is a light,
A light that will one day take you, on a great, great flight.


take care pig :)