Saturday, September 13, 2008

TaDaa!

Yes, i believe the time is right. I believe i see the world just taking flight. I know where i am and where i sorta wanna be. And right now, amazingly, I am right where that is. I'm all grown up, or atleast i'm gettin there. hehe.. better than nothing rite?? duhh!! I can move on and I can stand still i can do anythin and not have to wonder what anyone else is doing. I can be what I wanna be and all I need to do is prove it to myself! Yes, yes, my friends have told me all this before but it is much easier said than done. And I do believe that this feeling can't be done. It has to be much welcomed with open arms from a whole bunch of overthought issues into a giant pile of burning past. Time to deal with what i have infront of me. Not what is coming and not what has past. Just what is here, what is now, what or shall i say who I AM.

No comments: